[GeoStL] Re: NGR Trivia night

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:17:20 -0600

Yes it is in Farmington, doors open at 6PM-questions start at 7PM, cost is
$120, 8 max per table, popcorn, pretzels and beverages provided, additional
appetizers may be brought for your table, no table decorating prizes planned so
far but I will bring it up at our next meeting on the 29th, no childcare, no
sarcastic 10 year olds (Executive decision here), I think well behaved kids
would be OK but I will check on that further on the 29th, I would be thrilled
to help sing Happy Birthday. Thanks for asking...LOL

1. FARMINGTON 820 MARKETFARMINGTON, MO 63640UNITED STATES

Hotel Reservations:

1 800 315 2621

Hotel Front Desk:

1-573-7010505

From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: NGR
Trivia nightDate: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:20:31 -0600

This is in Farmington right?  What time? What's the cost? How many at a table?
A full table or less than full?
 Are there prizes for food or table decorating? Will there be childcare? Would
a sarcastic 10 year old be welcomed or is this adults only? Is there a Holiday
Inn Express near by?  Could we have the entire place sing Happy Birthday to my
husband??

I don't think we could make a day of it Saturday, but maybe spend the night and
something on Sunday.

Looks like we'd almost have a team already.

Nancy