[GeoStL] NGR: Tour of Missouri

-
Anybody heading to St Charles for the Stage 5 finish of the Tour?

I watched them along the route in Columbia yesterday. They pass by so fast that it's over pretty quick, but it was still an amazing sight: first all the cyclists and then all those little cars loaded with bicycle parts! The live feed on http://www.tourofmissouri.com is pretty good, too.

Michael and I are heading down this afternoon, both to see the cyclists and hit the Mosaics Arts Festival on North Main. Oh yeah, we'll probably hit one of those fine eating establishments as well...I AM a geocacher, aren't I?

Susan