[GeoStL] NGR: South County Challenged

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:08:46 -0600

-
WOW --  download  email and  the geocache list is  on  fire..   it's  either
controversy ....  or..    no  ..  darn  just  a  group  hunt  planning   going
on  ..Have  Fun!    Hey  ....  maybe  I'll send  Tom    heh-heh,  unless  you
pick  some  place  with a heated  shelter and  indoor  flushing  toilets.
Maybe a big screen  TV..  oh cocktails.  any  chance  there  would  be
cocktails?  appetizers  would  be  nice...
Anyway  ...

This afternoon I'm  taking  the  kyd  to a  b-day  party  between  Gravois,
Union,  and  270.   Looks  like it's  in a  subdivison  near  Ohlendorf  Park
about  half  way  between  Gravois and 55.

Can  anyone  tell  me  --  where's  the  nearest Wal-Mart??

I  have about  5 hours  to  kill and  I  don't  want  to  do  it  by  driving
the  30+  miles  back  to  North County  (that would  make  this  120  mile
drive  to a  BIRTHDAY PARTY .  That's Crazy  LOL).

Anyway --  I'm  looking  for   Wal-Mart/Target/K-Mart.  It  doesn't  matter
which direction I head --  to  Gravois  or  55  ..  I  have  hours!    I  could
 look  this  up  in  a  phone  book, but,  I'm  desparately SOCO  Challenged.
No clue  where  anything  is ...  or isn't.

Also  OT-- I  normally  use  Mozilla  Firefox  browser  and now I'm  not
getting  Mapquest  maps  to  show  up.  The  border  is  where  it  should  be
but  the map portion is  blank. Any clue  what  I  may have  checked  or
unchecked  anywhere?  they work   fine  in  Netscape.

Thanks!
Nancy