From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MutherAndSun
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:24 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: Rock and Roll again

I'm smart...beeping in my answer...LOL

I tell my sun that Mum's don't do that kind of thing, but somehow he
just doesn't believe me.

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        -
        "We have chemistry here, anyone feel it?"

        "I felt it..."

        "Alright Janice!"

        What commercial?

        My monitor shook a little and my chair rumbled.. Could have been
the
        enchiladas...

        Seriously, I did feel it.. I thought my son was running down the
stairs. I
        watched my monitor shake for 3 or 4 seconds.

        Mike