[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Rock and Roll again

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

So, the first quake woke me this morning  ... it took several seconds for it to
register as an earthquake, then I questioned whether it was "building up to a
climax" or whether it was a "jolt then ebbing" type. Seemed like it went on
quite a while. Turned over and went back to sleep. The several aftershocks are
"disturbing", think I'll check my earthquake insurance.

  Yvonne

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
"We have chemistry here, anyone feel it?"

"I felt it..."

"Alright Janice!"

What commercial?

My monitor shook a little and my chair rumbled.. Could have been the
enchiladas...

Seriously, I did feel it.. I thought my son was running down the stairs. I
watched my monitor shake for 3 or 4 seconds.

Mike