[GeoStL] Re: NGR: MamaLu is supposed to be on Fox 2 News

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gale,   thanks for adding the link.   It appears to just be a text article at the moment.  The video hasn't yet worked for me either.  I may contact them to find out if it will be available.

Roche Madden called this morning to see what I thought of the piece.  He had some man call and want to give me $50 for my troubles.  But he said he didn't give my phone number and would call this guy back and see if he minded Roche giving me HIS number.  So far I haven't heard back.

He warned me it was probably some kook and to exercise caution.

LuAnn