[GeoStL] Re: NGR: MamaLu is supposed to be on Fox 2 News

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Jim,    Someone stole all of my signs.  I had 2 McCain/Palin ones and 5
various local/state ones.        The Obama signs in my neighbors were left
alone.  But like the piece said, it's going on with both sides.

LuAnn

From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 11:54 PM

It's ok Jim!  At least Myotis hasn't sent me some diatribe!  That would be too
much.

I respect you all who support OB.

Blew me away tho when Roche called me and said he was coming down!    I put up
some pictures on my MySpace.

LuAnn