[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Local Swim Clubs.. Someone here ..

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:05:26 -0600

Nancy, it was probably Rocfish. His daughter swims, I believe, on more than one team.

On Jan 12, 2008, at 2:32 PM, tnsl wrote:

Last summer, someone here indicated their kids were on an area (year 'round) competitive swim team.  I can't remember who that was. We're getting into this and if that person is still out there, I'd love to ask him a few questions offlist if possible!  Meanwhile, I'll dig through the archives and see if I can find that post ...