[GeoStL] NGR: Haiti Video

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:48:37 -0600

-
My daughter put together a video for her school, it is listed on their
website, but I supplied the direct link here. They were asked to take
pictures from the internet and depict the tragedy of the Haitian people
adding commentary from classmates and a little update on the situation. They
put it to any soundtrack they wanted so Brittany chose McFly (her favorite
band.)  I thought I would share it with the group.. Some of the buildings
really illustrate the damage..

WARNING: It is very graphic in some pictures.. Her classmates are a little
goofy but they mean well..

http://fhu.fhsd.k12.mo.us/@Haiti%20Video/haitividbritt.wmv

Mike

from this