[GeoStL] Re: NGR- Chemical spill in St. Peters

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:18:31 -0600

-
How long before we can access the Mexican & Google??? I was hoping to get those
2
along with several others tomorrow but, with the weather, I don't even know if
i'll be coming down that way. Does anyone know if there's supposed to be any
accumulation of snow or ice? Would I be nuts to drive down from Quincy tomorrow?
Opinions are apprecitated.

God bless!

Eric