  From: Joe Taylor
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:53 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] NGR Camping Question

  I have been thining about camping towards Johnson Shut Ins along the Ozark
Trail, also getting the Proffit Mountian cache.  When questioning about where
to set up a camp at, they said at least 3 miles away from the Park Boundry.

  My question is, why do they require to be 3 miles outside the park boundry?
Wouldnt a mile or even outside the boundry be enough?

  Joe Taylor

  IS IT FRIDAY YET?

  Check out my NEW Web Page
  Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
  UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

  Rockey the Flying Squirrell
   What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

  http://mail.yahoo.com