[GeoStL] NGR: Barbeque grill - One last time

  • From: M.Gasch <mgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:37:43 -0500

-
Today is the last day to vote for my dad's ugly barbecue grill. Remember, if you vote, you are entered into a contest for a year's supply of bratwurst!!!

* You do not need to give any information (name, address, etc.) about yourself. Only your email address.
* You may vote once a day from each email address you have
* If you have not voted before, you will be sent an email to the address you provide. You need to open that email and click on the link to complete the vote - this only happens the first time you vote on a particular email address to verify that the link is active.

http://www.uglygrill.com/entry.view.php?entryId=89

My dad is an older retired guy, who is very excited that his grill may end up in the top ten ugliest. It is the small things in life, you know!!! ;)

Thanks!!!

Mary
~GeoGache