[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Arrrggg...I'm Captain Tom Kidd

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:59:46 -0600

Red Anne Flint...supposedly my pirate name, but has sort of an Annie Oakley flair to it. Anybody have any cowboy/cowgirl name generators?

Amanda

On Feb 6, 2004, at 16:04, Lazylightning wrote:

Enough of this IQ stuff.  You are really reinforcing the stereotype of us as pencil necked geeks.   I quit taking test when I quit taking school.

Now for the real fun!  Find out what YOUR pirate name is.

Mine is Captain Tom Kidd to all you scurvy dogs!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php