[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Another reason why Dell's Tech Support is awesome...

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:24:37 -0600

-
That is pretty cool on Dell's part!

Do you have a backup program on your Axim? If so, you *could* perform a
backup on the current device (assuming it doesn't fail in the middle) and
restore that backup to the replacement unit. OF course, the replacement unit
would have to be the same model with the same features for that to work.

     -= Russ =-  (BottomFeeder)