[GeoStL] Re: NCR-Sauerkraut

  • From: "tnlnsl57" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:58:38 -0600

-
Dang Bernie, it's almost 10 PM and I have to work tomorrow. But man that
sounds good. I am so stopping by the market tomorrow. This weekend sounds
like it may turn out to be pretty nice for caching, I hope so, I have a
diabetes TB I need to drop and I have to venture to Columbia and knock out a
couple caches on my list. Hope everyone has a great weekend. -57'