[GeoStL] Re: NCR-Mosquitos

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Joe, a couple of the same ideas that work for Mosquitoes work for tics as well.
 The dryer sheets for one, work very well but I prefer not to smell like I just
stepped out of the dryer.  For the last five or 6 years now I have used vitamin
B-1 and it works very well.  Last year I chose for some stupid reason not to do
so and I paid dearly for it.  I started B-1 early last month and I intend to
use it from now on. I may not be totally impervious to tics but they usually
don't bother me near as much as if I don't use the vitamin.
-Digger Odell (your friendly undertaker)

Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK now.... Is there any tips on how to repell TICKS??

Mosquitoes

It's about that time folks - so thought I'd send out this reminder!!!!  Bernie.

   OK, mosquitoes... prepare to be repelled!!!!!

http://mail.yahoo.com

-Edwin
on the web at:
www.edwinglenn.com

 Yahoo! Sports -  Sign up for Fantasy Baseball.