To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:51 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NCR: Hello?

-
Going to a farm auction because you have decorating to do? How do you fit the "north 40" over the mantle? You must have a huge house if you buy farms to decorate it with. I thought the SLAGA jet and aircraft carrier was extravagant.

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php