[GeoStL] Re: NCR: Geocaches are not the only suspicious objects

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

HOLY COW!!! I used to live in Clovis NM.  Well I was in the Ari Force stationed
at Cannon AFB NM (1997-1999)  It is really something to hear of news from back
there, especially from Geocachers Group.

Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Well, we have heard all about geocaches being reported as suspicious,
but it seems that there are other object the pique paranoia:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/burrito_lockdown

Subject field

Joe Taylor

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN