[GeoStL] Mount St. Helens Rumble Cache Log

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:48:46 -0500

-
Mount St. Helens Rumble Cache Log

Oct 1, 2004
Found cache in good condition, however, I kept falling to the
ground from the earthquakes that were occurring every 20 seconds.
I could possibly be LTF  (Last To Find) on this cache!  Here I am
with all the equipment I bring with me when I hunt geocaches:
http://www.geostl.com/konopapw/MountStHelensRumbleCacheLog1.jpg

Took: Nothing.  Left:  Helmet  (you might need it if you hunt this in the
next couple of days).  Here I am signing the logbook:
http://www.geostl.com/konopapw/MountStHelensRumbleCacheLog2.jpg

Joe Smythe (USGS Dept.)

P.S.  My Trimble had the cache coordinates off by a factor of 6 'Magellans'

Subject field