[GeoStL] Re: Moonshine questions

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:23:50 -0500

Thanks Steve.  Being the antisocial people that we are , wasn't sure what the
requirements would be lol.  Burgers for breakfast sounds good.

If you all are staying in that area, I keep hearing about a place in  Casey,
IL,  Richard's Farm, that's "known" for the buffet. Has anyone been there?
http://www.richardsfarm.com/

Nancy