[GeoStL] Re: Molly update

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:20:57 -0500

Awww .. you guys have certainly been through a lot with her. You've already had
to make your share of decisions. This really should stop! I can't wait to show
these to the Kyd when she gets home from camp.  Molly was the first geocacher
she ever met -- AND remembers.

I think we have the same color carpeting.

Nancy