[GeoStL] Re: Missouri Conservationist geocaching revisit...

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 06:02:17 -0700

-
WOW!!!  I didn't know there were any "active" geocachers in Osage Beach.  I
only know two people from Osage Beach that cache occasionally.

I'm wondering if she meant she had been letterboxing for 15 years and also
geocaches.  I wonder if the magazine re-words letter submissions to filter out
unwanted wording before putting them in the magazine.

Okra.