[GeoStL] Re: Missing TBs?

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:07:38 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Mike Lusicic wrote:

> Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:46:33 -0500

<snip>

> Did you read back in the log to see if there was any notation about the
> bugs?

No, actually, I did not.  Once it was obvious there was no TB, I just
dropped a toy or WG$, took something (usually a Tater Rock today - that
rock layer gets around!), signed and moved on.  Next time I'll think of it
and maybe solve the mystery of the missing travel bugs.

Overall, I am very leery of releasing a TB into the current system - it
appears broken.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

"To hell with Terri Schiavo: stop feeding Kirstie Alley!"

        http://www.tshirthell.com/

Subject field