[GeoStL] Re: Missing Geocoin

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:19:30 -0500

I would e-mail them and ask them if they have it. They might not understand
what it is or they might have just forgotten about it.

All of our TB have came up missing:-( I found who picked up one of them. I
e-mailed them they said they still have it and they will place it in a cache
this weekend. I hope they do, time will tell.

Tim

  _____