[GeoStL] Milestones

A benefit of a premium SLAGA membership is eligibility for milestone
awards for 100, 500, 1,000 and 5,000 finds. We also recognize premium
SLAGA members for 10,000 finds. (Please note that a SLAGA premium
membership is NOT the same thing as a geocaching.com premium
membership.) To receive this benefit, you must (1) be a premium SLAGA
member when you reach your milestone, and (2) notify SLAGA of your
achievement. (Unfortunately, SLAGA has no method of determining
milestones without this notification.)
Milestone awards are typically presented at the next major SLAGA picnic
following notification. The next opportunity for you to receive an award is at
the SLAGA Spring Picnic 2014 event (GC4ZJGJ). My current list of
premium SLAGA member milestone award qualifiers includes those who have
previously qualified but have not yet received their award and those who have
reached milestones since the last SLAGA event. My current list is:

100: AlphaWolfe; joelarab; RobCyn
500: 5 Lenks; hcube1015; Hermie618; MollyMal; Monk-E Arms
1,000: brantole; Da Fab 4; dggirl; Moonwalking Bear; r8ce2win; spiritwolf922;
stewy1966; Xteach&XlunchLady
5000: Arthur & Trillian; GeoWench78; rainman-rwb
10,000: Repmul

If you are on the 100 or 500 milestone list and received your award at
the Winter Potluck, please let me know. (I misplaced my list of those in
 attendance who received these awards.) If you are a premium SLAGA
member and you have attained one or more of the above milestones and you
 are not on this list, please send an e-mail to slagaofficers@xxxxxxxxxx
 BEFORE Wednesday April 23, 2014, so that the appropriate awards may be
ordered.

Thanks,
Michael Allison (sgtmta)