[GeoStL] Milestones

A benefit of a premium SLAGA membership is eligibility for milestone awards for
100, 500, 1,000 and 5,000 finds.  We also recognize premium SLAGA members for
10,000 finds.  (Please note that a SLAGA premium membership is NOT the same
thing as a geocaching.com premium membership.)  To receive this benefit, you
must (1) be a premium SLAGA member when you reach your milestone, and (2)
notify SLAGA of your achievement.  (Unfortunately, SLAGA has no method of
determining milestones without this notification.)  Milestone awards are
typically presented at the next major SLAGA picnic following notification.  The
next opportunity for you to receive an award is at the Winter Potluck and Cabin
Fever 2014 event (GC4VP25).  My current list of premium SLAGA member milestone
award qualifiers is:

100:        None
500:        5 Lenks; fearlessknits; hcube1015; Hermie618; MollyMal
1,000:    brantole; Da Fab 4; fearlessknits; MomOf5; RedArrow53; T2D;
Xteach&XlunchLady
5,000:    herbiekid; Quailman2; rainman-rwb
10,000:  IBEW-RET; Jan03; RGS
(Updated since posted on Facebook.)

If you are a premium SLAGA member and you have attained one or more of the
above milestones, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Friday, January 10, 2014, so that the appropriate awards may be ordered.

Michael (mta of sgtmta)