[GeoStL] Re: Micro container-caching pen-160 cache day

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:52:21 -0600

-
The little containers that screw closed are contact lense holders cut apart.
I got them at wal-mart and glued the magnet in them.  I purchased the
magnets at wal-mart also.  They are located in the arts-craft-sewing
section.  Get the extra strength magnets, they hold better.  The logs inside
I made using a quarter traced and cut out.  They fit perfect and all I ask
for most of the time is a good log and initials.  I love reading the logs of
the different experiences other geo cachers have.  Thanks for taking the
time to look for my hides.  Hurry back elafern/Edith

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this