[GeoStL] Re: Micro container-caching pen-160 cache day

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:38:42 -0700

-
I've seen the contact lens cases in Arkansas too.  A good alternative is to
recycle soda bottles.  Cut off the top right below the ridge under the cap and
grind smooth. Then epoxy a magnet into the bottom of the neck.  The big mouth 1
liter bottle caps make a nice cache container that is easy to open and easy to
get the log out.  Pick the right color and you've got instant camo.

Fried Orka.

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant
focusIT, Inc.