[GeoStL] Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays !

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:04:27 -0800 (PST)

-
Just wanted to take the time to wish you all a Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year. And to those who do not
celebrate Christmas a joyous December and a great New
Year.
With all the snow on the ground it will give me time
to think about those caches I have been playing with
the rest of the year. I have a couple in mind that
should be fun and entertaining for you all plus I have
been mulling an idea or two over for a much harder
cache or should I say much more challenging cache.

Will catch you on the caching trail soon

Thunder (Dan)

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......