[GeoStL] Re: Merry Christmas SLAGA

  • From: Tim Taylor <geocache57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:41:48 -0800 (PST)

Good to hear from you also, and a Froeliche Weihnachten to you also. It's been
a super busy year, and work has kept me from caching, kayaking and attending
events... I'm on a new schedule so hopefully the coming year will bring more of
the activities I love to do. Hope all is well with you and yours, and all the
SLAGA families. Hope to see ya on the trails, or at an event.