[GeoStL] Re: Membership

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 09:56:15 -0500

-
For the record, SLAGA doesn't ignore non-contributing
members. :)

We appreciate those who choose to contribute and value their
contributions. The SLAGA staff continues to try to add
additional value (such as the training classes) for
"Contributing members" but we do not in anyway discriminate
against those who don't contribute.

Steve Bromley, President
SLAGA