[GeoStL] Re: Membership

  • From: "JENNIFER GUYER" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:13:19 -0400

-
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:18:11 -0500
 "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Jen, the reason I initially mentioned the $30 is because it looked to me
like he didn't want to spend a bunch on a PDA and the PDA sure wouldn't do
him a lot of good without the queries. I am a premium member and it is worth
every penny of it. Bernie

My response was not really in response to your email. I was just explaining what the $30 is for.

My obnoxious email program is acting up again and I am again reading on the web. Which is unsorted, leaving my mail a jumbled mess! So, I was just responding to what I saw. Which was a question of why we paid $30. I am not looking to pick an arguement! :)

Jen