[GeoStL] Re: Membership

  • From: "3browntrout" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 00:21:20 -0500

-
Meal plan? There's a meal plan? So SLAGA has been paying for all those lunches?? Well ... I'll be darn.

No monetary contributions: Snackers
Individual membership:       Continental Breakfast
Family membership:            American Plan

Although, lately there's been this certain urge for a Subway.

Puttin' on the hip waders and heading out.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Martin"

-

I think that the $10 needed to become a contributing member of SLAGA is meant to encourage dues for the financial help in keeping our sport/hobby/meal plan the best it can.