[GeoStL] Re: Mark Twain Lake Trail Map

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cjmc517@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:55:56 -0600

-
Good Morning Casey. You are subscribed to this list because someone at your computer subscribed your email address to it on Wed Jan 9 15:23:29 2008.

It is a two step process that requires a confirmation email being answered before any email is sent. All that happened from your computer. See Below.

As jim mentioned, you can go to the link that he supplied and unsubscribe just like you subscribed. Only takes a second.

Glenn

-----
cjmc517@xxxxxxxxx subscribed to list geocaching
Command came from: cjmc517@xxxxxxxxx

-- Original Request --

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:23:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Casey McLennan <cjmc517@xxxxxxxxx>

To: ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

appsub geocaching cjmc517@xxxxxxxxx \
47852B86:1927.1:trbpnpuvat

----------------

---
Ecartis v1.0.0 - job execution complete.

Casey McLennan wrote:
i don't know why the hell it says i'm subscribed to this. i've never even heard of this "geocaching" and this is a new e-mail address. how did i become part of this?

*/Dwayne Collett <dmcollett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    -
    For those interested, a GPX file with tracks of the trails at Mark Twain
    Lane can be downloaded from here:

    http://tinyurl.com/2l5upg

    Waypoints for my best guesses at campgrounds, trailheads and trail
    camping
    areas are included.

    This was created from the Corps PDF trail map using ExpertGPS, so I
    cannot
    guarantee it's accuracy.

    Dwayne aka CornCat