From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Bensman
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 12:06 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Mark Twain Lake Trail Map

-
Actually, that map looks pretty bad.  Even after printing it, I could not
read anything on it.

Has anyone ExpertGPSed the PDF you pointed to or have plans to?  Can the GPX
file of the trail be shared?  If not I will do it and add it to my Garmin
Trail maps.  Also if anyone GPSs the actual trail locations, I can add that
to the trail map.  Maps like the pdf tend to be off quite a bit.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"