[GeoStL] Re: Mamalu's in the News

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:13:17 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed some errors but overall I am happy.  Especially since I found out it
is the headliner of today's paper and not just an article lost in the
midst!!!!!!!  I bought 5 copies....so far!  And I tried to get Josh in there.
I really did!!!    Thanks !!

Jack Konecker <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:If you ignore a few errors in
fact, those articles stand out
from many of the other geocaching articles I have read.
I am always on the look out for * unique content * and those
articles do a good job of not relying on the same old
cliches to explain our hobby.  Very well done, in my opinion.

(Didn't see any references to Josh, though)

   From: Know Future <know_future@xxxxxxxx>
   To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:12:53 -0500

-Also, check out the companion
article:http://www.dailyjournalonline.com/articles/2005/07/17/community/news2.txtIt
 describes three of my caches (GCK561, GCHAQ8, GCJTX0) and one placedby a good
friend (GCNRHZ). A nice bit of reporting for our little paper.