[GeoStL] Re: MUTHERANDSUN's #5000

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:44:45 -0500

5,000 caches in 18 months...that is an average of about 9 caches a day!!! Rain
or shine, snow or sleet, floods or tornados, freezing temps or scorching sun!!!
Dang that is a tough act to follow!
Way to go!

From: hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
MUTHERANDSUN's #5000Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:12:45 -0500

Congrats on the 5000
Can I quote you-Think I might add that to my profile as "Favorite Geocaching
Quote"
Love the quote -

Hey Steve maybe you should see if MutherAndSun would let you put her response
on the website - Perfect Quote for this Addiction (umm i mean Hobby).

-----Original Message-----From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of MutherAndSunSent:
Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:28 AMTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: MUTHERANDSUN's #5000

Thanks guys! Just trying to keep up with the recent SLAGA milestones, LOL!

You are right, we do nothing else.  Can't afford it after the gas!  This is the
hobby/addiction of choice.  But why would you need another hobby?  This is
complete.  You get hiking, biking, camping, canoeing, tree climbing, culvert
crawling, and traffic dodging to get exercise.  You get to travel to fun
cities, burbs, towns, villages, ghost towns, cemeteries, museums, libraries,
and monuments to learn about history and culture.  You also can see erratic
rocks, fossils, caverns, artesian wells, earthquake epicenters, wind farms,
waterfalls, and river gaging stations to learn about geography. Not to mention
becoming an expert cryptographer, statistician, mathematician, and researcher
in order to solve the puzzles.  But best of all: geocachers!  I've more
wonderful people from all over the country through geocaching, including my
best friend, than in any other aspect of my life.

Gosh, that just sounded like an advertisement, didn't it? LOL!!!  Thanks again,
From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: MUTHERANDSUN's
#5000To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 10:35 AM

Not sure if it's a record, but it does show an addiction...  How do they find
time to do anything else?----- Original Message -----From: "Velyne Tarlos @
Charter" To: "SLAGA Freelist" Subject: [GeoStL] MUTHERANDSUN's #5000Date: Thu,
26 Jun 2008 10:16:34 -0500

Congrats to Mutherandsun.   #5000 in 18 months!!!!!  Is that a GeoCaching
record.

http://www.myspace.com/cribbagewitch
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

SteveIt's not just the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way. E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor
(5.5.1.322)Database version:
5.10130ehttp://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/E-mail message checked by Spyware
Doctor (5.5.1.322)Database version:
5.10130ehttp://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/
The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving