[GeoStL] Re: MUTHERANDSUN's #5000

  • From: MutherAndSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:27:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks guys! Just trying to keep up with the recent SLAGA milestones, LOL!

You are right, we do nothing else.  Can't afford it after the gas!  This is the
hobby/addiction of choice.  But why would you need another hobby?  This is
complete.  You get hiking, biking, camping, canoeing, tree climbing, culvert
crawling, and traffic dodging to get exercise.  You get to travel to fun
cities, burbs, towns, villages, ghost towns, cemeteries, museums, libraries,
and monuments to learn about history and culture.  You also can see erratic
rocks, fossils, caverns, artesian wells, earthquake epicenters, wind farms,
waterfalls, and river gaging stations to learn about geography. Not to mention
becoming an expert cryptographer, statistician, mathematician, and researcher
in order to solve the puzzles.  But best of all: geocachers!  I've more
wonderful people from all over the country through geocaching, including my
best friend, than in any other aspect of my life.

Gosh, that just sounded like an advertisement, didn't it? LOL!!!  Thanks again,
SLAGA is the best!

From: "Velyne Tarlos @ Charter"
To: "SLAGA Freelist"
Subject: [GeoStL] MUTHERANDSUN's #5000
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:16:34 -0500

Congrats to Mutherandsun.   #5000 in 18 months!!!!!  Is that a GeoCaching
record.

http://www.myspace.com/cribbagewitch
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Steve
It's not just the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you
make along the way.