[GeoStL] Re: MORE Potluck 2008 Pics

-
Oooh, more pictures. Cool.

Thats right, you should have bought another Nikon. I like Picasa too and have lots of pictures stashed there but SmugMug is my favorite right now.

glenn
http://potbellystove.smugmug.com

Mike Griffin wrote:
-
OK, so I buy this crappy 8.00 adapter thinking I could use my Nikon flash with my Sony DSLR camera. I also decide that the potluck would be a great place to test it. Wrong on both counts! Nikon should be used with Nikon. Period! Anyhow, here are the pics that I managed to salvage.

Oh, and with Picasa, it allows you to download the original picture and not just a thumbnail. I have switched all my pics to Picasa (Google).

Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/brawnybear/WinterPotluck2008

Mike