[GeoStL] Re: MOGA? Not Going?

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:35:55 -0500

Well it wasn't the snow that was the problem as predicted below, it was the
rain - sheets of it on Sat afternoon.  I was really supprised how many teams
went out in the afternoon and fought the rain/mud.  Come Sat night there was a
tremendous showing at the dinner/awards ceremony.  As Mike put it "180 people
and holding".

Bob

From: hardwire@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: MOGA? Not Going?
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:29:31 -0500

Hannibal shows accumulating snow on Accuweather...

Saturday, Mar 28

High: 39 °F RealFeel®: 28 °F
Snow, heavy at times, accumulating 2-4 inches; breezy