[GeoStL] Re: MOGA? Not Going?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:21:03 -0500

-
Winter storm watch. 70 pct. chance of precip. Nobody knows if it will materialize, but there is a possibility of 6 inches of snow if it does. Watch covers Ralls county.

Jim Bensman wrote:

Anyone hearing the forecast from up there? Listening to Channel 5 news it sounds like we may be dealing with snow on Saturday.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"