[GeoStL] Re: MOGA? Not Going?

-
I am only bringing one boy scout: my son. But depending on how old those three girls are, you may meet him.

thejones crew wrote:

Almost the entire town of Farmington will be heading up that way tomorrow! I will be driving up with 3 young girls....I have got to be crazy! Hubby will be heading up with the boyscouts...think something like 20 of them! (ok...so he is FAR crazier than I am!) We are all so excited! So is everybody everybody dressing up western for Saturday evening?

Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8. <http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B037MSN55C0701A>

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php