From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Henke
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:23 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: MOGA - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

-
LOL Susan that is true about the weather .....were you with us in JC the
night we did the night cache out at Binder Lake.....11:30 at night and 6
" of snow on the ground and temperatures going below 0 ...what a great
cache that was And don't worry my friend about the hills you just latch
on and I'll pull you on up ...of course you will have to keep me from
going DOWN the other side too fast ....Looking forward to Saturday
despite the weather=20

Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -
Oh come on, Thunder, I know you're not a fair weather cacher!  I seem to
remember tromping around Jeff City playing geobingo with you when it was
14
degrees and snowing.

Anyway, the forecast is looking up a little, highs in the mid forties to
around 50.

I'm more worried about making it up and down  the hills :-)

Susan