[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2-Person Team Question...

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:12:11 -0600

-
I wouldn't think it would be fair to use the oldest for the distinction.
Even though they "should" stay together since there's just 1 card, and need
to finish together, what's preventing the "older" from saying "I'm tired.
I'll wait at the bottom of the hill while you grab those caches". So the
younger runs up the hill(s) to grab the higher terrain caches, then meets up
with the older at the easier caches and finish up together.

Now 3 legged (or more) ducks is different. They should be outlawed from the
start since they will have fewer steps to take.