[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2008 Ideas and Concerns...

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

-
Rich...

I fully understand that state parks would probably be
a hassle due to the insurance matters. As I said, I
have never planned or helped plan one of these events,
so i am clueless about that aspect of it.

I guess my biggest concerns were the main ones I
outlined in my OP...safety concerns, costs and a
possible dip in atendance due to urban settings.

Thanks to both you and Jen for your input.

Just a concerned cacher on the frontier os SLAGA
territory,

-Michael