[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2008 Ideas and Concerns...

  • From: fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:36:36 -0400

-
Are the state parks and state forests both administered by the same agency?
Perhaps the forests would not have the same insurance requirements as the
parks.  One place that comes to mind is Huzzah State Forest in Leasburg.  It's
got thousands of acres of very interesting terrain, and its located right
across the river from Onondaga State Park which has lots of campsites
available.  It's also right next to a pivate campground/canoe rental business
that has many campsites and even some cabins available.
As a competitor, I might end up regretting suggesting this because the terrain
at Huzzah is a real killer. LOL

Mark