[GeoStL] MOGA 2006 Archive web page

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 03:22:15 -0600

-
MadChef:
You caught me in the middle of hours of
web work this evening (I mean morning) putting
the page together from scratch.

I had pictures and a list of names, but I
still had to match the two.  Unfortunately, I
wasn't paying  much attention to taking
pictures because I wasn't sure how it fit
into the award presentation.  A couple
pictures were blurry because I had to
hurry up and time them before the winner
at down!  Next year, we need to build in
some photo time into the program.

Luckily, about 2am this morning, Brad
Myers emailed me and help me unscramble
things (and even sent me a couple of pictures
I didn't have)!

I edited and published the Mike Griffin interview
quickly so I would have it ready for the MOGA
archive web page, but I still have hours
and hours of audio to wade through yet.  I
already knew I'd have to split the audio from MOGA
into 3 separate podcasts.