• From: "k Sneed" <sneed14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:58:03 -0600

I thought the waiver had to be in 72 hours prior??  We do not want to
compete, if we can make it, we just want to hunt.  Is there a limit on
walkup registrations for just hunting and not competing?  We really won't
know until that day if we can make it.  I would hate to make that drive and
find out registration is full.  The daughter has a band contest that
morning and it all depends on how well they do, how long it will take.
Thanks for any info and sorry for the last minute difficulties.

 list, click -----> http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching