[GeoStL] Re: Lunch &/or suggestions or apparently crazy thoughts

  • From: Joyce Hoffman <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:29:32 -0700 (PDT)

-
Cracker Barrell at 55/Meramec Bottom sounds good to me.  I was going to look
for some caches across the road from there anyway.  All but Pika's which appear
too difficult for me at this stage unless I could talk her into going along and
helping....   :)
mariel leggett <mariel.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
Joyce is there a particular cache you wanted to do or a park you wanted
to clear out? I'm liking Cracker Barrel, plus there is a park close by.
:)