[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:31:36 -0800 (PST)

-
Love greek and had it been this past Friday I woulda said Yes.  Unfortunately,
I am flying home for a couple of weeks on Thursday.

So have a gyro for me.

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer
(757) 432-1423
Web site: www.creativeace.com
Alt email: cindys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wanna go!!! Will you call me out from work? Dang I wish I was independently
wealthy!

Arlene (JonesCrew)

From: bromley@xxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Lunch on
FridayDate: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:03:33 -0600

I'm in mood for Greek food. I haven't seen a SLAGA lunch there in a while.
Anyone want to join me on Friday at the Greek Orthodox Church for lunch?  How
about 11:00 at the church on Des Pere road.  Any takers?

Steve

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.